Overdraft is your bank extending a temporary line of credit which allows for a purchase or transaction to occcur when you exceed your current balance. The bank will charge the account holder a fee and extend a grace period to bring the account back to a positive balance.
- How Do Core Values Result in Deeper Relationships? An Interview with Business Coach Jay Rooke
- Shadeed Eleazer Delivers Lunchtime Keynote at Ultimate Licensing Formula 3 Day Virtual Conference
- Chamath Palihapitiya Discusses the Growth Potential of Bitcoin on CNBC
- How Digital Assets Can Help You Escape the Time for Money Trap
- How Can a Relationship Funnel Change Your Business?
- Licensing Your Digital Assets
- Partnering with FICO to Increase Financial Education
- The Importance of Values-Based Partnerships on The Audience Converter Podcast