Overdraft is your bank extending a temporary line of credit which allows for a purchase or transaction to occcur when you exceed your current balance. The bank will charge the account holder a fee and extend a grace period to bring the account back to a positive balance.
- What is ERC-20?
- What are Cryptocurrency Exchanges?
- How to Turn LinkedIn Connections into Clients featuring Jacqueline Grant
- How to Present Webinars in an Engaging Way that will Grow Your Bank Account featuring Steve Werner
- Introduction to Strategic Partnerships featuring the JVology Live Panel
- New Podcast: Let’s Talk Live Virtual Event Strategy
- The Blueprint to Profitable Business Networking featuring Basile Lemba
- Emmy Wu Talks Video Strategy on Convo Currency Podcast