A checking account which receives automatic transfers from a master account to cover the processing of payments. ZBA are commonly used as a budgeting tool for larger companies with many employees to manage charges related to an department or project.
- The Blueprint to Profitable Business Networking featuring Basile Lemba
- Emmy Wu Talks Video Strategy on Convo Currency Podcast
- Content Licensing Fundamentals featuring Mitch Axelrod
- How Do Core Values Result in Deeper Relationships? An Interview with Business Coach Jay Rooke
- Shadeed Eleazer Delivers Lunchtime Keynote at Ultimate Licensing Formula 3 Day Virtual Conference
- Chamath Palihapitiya Discusses the Growth Potential of Bitcoin on CNBC
- How Digital Assets Can Help You Escape the Time for Money Trap
- How Can a Relationship Funnel Change Your Business?