A checking account which receives automatic transfers from a master account to cover the processing of payments. ZBA are commonly used as a budgeting tool for larger companies with many employees to manage charges related to an department or project.
- What is ERC-20?
- What are Cryptocurrency Exchanges?
- How to Turn LinkedIn Connections into Clients featuring Jacqueline Grant
- How to Present Webinars in an Engaging Way that will Grow Your Bank Account featuring Steve Werner
- Introduction to Strategic Partnerships featuring the JVology Live Panel
- New Podcast: Let’s Talk Live Virtual Event Strategy
- The Blueprint to Profitable Business Networking featuring Basile Lemba
- Emmy Wu Talks Video Strategy on Convo Currency Podcast