What is a relationship funnel and how can be leveraged to grow your business?
Have you met Virginia Muzquiz? Virginia and I had the opportunity to talk about the art of relationship building on her podcast, Business by Referral.
The episode below is extremely high value for those of who understand the value of building ongoing relationships.
What You’ll Learn
In this episode of Business by Referral, Virginia and Shadeed discuss:
- Networking on training wheels
- Family is the 1st business
- How beliefs and core values drive how business operates.
- Talent-based vs. Systems-based business
- The recipe for creating a strong network
- The importance of video for connecting
- The Relationship Funnel
- The Call to Action for the philanthropic entrepreneur
- Talent gets you in the door, relationships determines how long you stay.
- Establish Trust in yourself which trickles down into unbreakable trust in your team.
- Through your network you can solve any problem.
- Build a real-world relationship with the creators of the content you consume.
- Amplify your signal with your personal touch.
- Avoid connecting based on “the speed of need”
- Entrepreneurs are the economic heartbeat of any community
- To profit is to reinvest in others
Virginia Muzquiz, The Referral Diva®, Founder and Chief Connection Officer at Master Connectors, Inc. has more than 2 decades of experience generating business by referral, Virginia has been teaching entrepreneurs and small business owners the art and science of filling their sales funnels with high quality , on-demand referrals. She calls her process Referral Alchemy and when fully implemented, it can quite literally infuse tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars into your business without a single dollar in ad spend.