Overdraft is your bank extending a temporary line of credit which allows for a purchase or transaction to occcur when you exceed your current balance. The bank will charge the account holder a fee and extend a grace period to bring the account back to a positive balance.
- Rebuilding Communities through Entrepreneurship on WBGR Radio
- How Can Storytelling Change Your Business?
- SXSW Canceled
- How to Increase Customer Lifetime Value Using Twitter Tailored Audiences
- Microsoft Shifts MVP Global Summit Online
- The Power of Reciprocity in Business and Life
- SBA District Director Outlines Baltimore’s Entrepreneurial Vision
- The Value of Automated Webinars