Friday, April 21st, 2017
How are you displaying gratitude each day?
This list is designed to boost your awareness of the power of gratitude and multiple ways that is apparent in your business dealings and life’s moments. Keeping an active awareness of these 25 ways will help your presence within the moments and enable you the skillset to develop deeper connections and interpersonal skills.
1. Go out of your way to thank and honor those individuals who paved the way for you.
2. Practice active listening within a conversation
3. Take time away from the office and spend quality time with the people who matter the most
4. Give thoughtful gifts that demonstrate attention to detail.
5. Share a specific example of something thoughtful that they did for you. Be sure to express how it made you feel and its impact on your life.
6. Provide positive encouragement during the time that your peers are not feeling their best
7. Take the initiative to display kindness and respect
8. Cut your cell phone off when having face to face contact
9. Deliver a genuine compliment on a skill or strhenth that you’ve always admired
10. Resist the urge to tell people you disagree with that they are wrong
11. Give thanks for discussiosn that open your mind to new perspectives
12 Admire and praise the self-belief and confidence of your peers.
13. Give people your full intention. Never listen just to wait for your turn to speak
14. Hold your peers accountable for being the best that they can be
15. Thank the people who matter for being an active and committed part of your life
16. Introduce your peers to people who will help them grow
17. Dedicate a blog post to your peers and partners
18. Tip larger than usual when out dining with peers.
19. Take the initiative to pay the entire tab when dining with friends.
20. Exhibit a degree of patience in all situations
21. Deliver value in all human exchanges and interactions
22. If you’re hosting an event, thank the audience for attending
23. Let your employees know that they are a valued asset to the growth of the company
24. When receiving compliments, thank them.
25. Give yourself the ability to make mistakes
26. Continue a positive mindset even in the face of negativity
What additional ways do you display gratitude in your business and personal dealings?
Leave your cutting edge strategies in the comments.
Shadeed’s Recommended Reading
Sharpen your gratitude attitude by studying the following recommended books.